We discovered a website, Voronator, which allows you to upload your STL files to their website to apply a Voronoi effect:
Follow these steps to achieve this with your models!
- On voronator.com, upload your STL file.
- Click on "Show advanced options" where you select "STL" as your Output format.
- Click "Start" to begin processing.
- After waiting for a moment, Voronator will provide you with a downloadable STL file, or a compact version with a reduced face count.
- Import the STL into your slicer and proceed as normal!
This creates a really great looking effect on your model, and adds some variety to your prints!