Every Palette™/Palette+™ ships with a Teflon tube clip that works with most printers. However, we're working on gathering different designs that are more optimal for different printers. If none of the following Teflon tube clip models below work well with your printer, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standard Teflon Tube Clip STL - This is the Teflon tube clip that is shipped with your package: (link)
- Threaded Teflon Tube Clamp STL - This clamp is perfect for Delta printers: (link)
- Thin Base Teflon Tube Clip STL - This model has a thin base that can be used as-is or easily trimmed with scissors (link)
- Teflon Tube Clip with no base STL - You can use this clip if you want to add the Teflon tube clip mechanism to an existing filament feeder (link).
- MakerBot Teflon Tube Clip - Custom made for MakerBot printers (link)
- Type A Series 1 Teflon Tube Clip - This clip was custom made for Type A Series 1 (Pro) machines. (link)
- CraftUnique CraftBot Teflon Tube Clip - This clip was made for CraftBot machines. (link)
- Raise3D Teflon Tube Clip - This clip was made for Raise3D machines. (link)
- Creality CR-10 Teflon Guide Tube Clip - This clip was custom made for the Creality CR-10 printer. (link)
- Bondtech BMG Teflon Guide Tube - This clip was designed by Michael Hackney for Bondtech BMG extruders. (link)
For tips on positioning the Teflon tube clip, refer to our Online Setup Guide.
Check out our Mosaic Resources Thingiverse page for a full list of printable STL files!